Here are 10 Burleson Bible Church Greeter Guidelines to keep in mind.
- Show up on time
- Always be positive.
- Prepare yourself spiritually.
- Be friendly to all who enter. (Not just who you know) Don’t spend your time visiting with friends.
- Pray in advance for your ministry.
- Show honor and dignity to our visitors and guests.
- Pay attention to what needs our visitors and guests might have.
- Follow up after the worship service and say good bye with style.
- Prepare yourself physically: Good grooming, appropriate clothing, fresh breath.
- Notice for ministry opportunities to before they leave. (prayer, youth, AWANA)
Remember, your goal is simple and direct: Make people feel welcome at BBC!